Photos: E-Money surprises his wife with a 2016 Customised Range Rover Super Sport

5 Star Music CEO, E Money surprised his wife
Juliet Okonkwo with an early 'Christmas' gift
today. He bought her a 2016 customized Range
Rover Sport SUV in London and she gushed over
it via her Instagram page. According to her:
"Santa came early I guess
we all know why I call him my SupperMan. So
he just said I should accompany him to pick up
some documents from his business partner and
here we are a surprise early Christmas
present. My very own Customised Range Rover
Super Sport 2016 all hail
@iam_emoney1 for blessing me with my
new toy. Thanks baby you are the best
. l Love you Boo You are my
Angel My Santa God bless u for me
@LandRover#HarwoodsCroydonLandRover#
RangeRover #Whitechristmas#Emoney"

No comments