Curiosity!!!

Pls say your mind on this...
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

   Two of my friends👬 came visiting with their female partners👭 and we decided 2 go out on a picnic🏖, along with my little cousin brother👦🏽.
After packing d food and all we needed, we set off to a quiet n beautiful beach🏖.
   After chatting for few minutes🕝, we decided to eat and began unpacking d basket which has the food in it🍕🍗🍲, only for us to discover we forgot the spoons🍴 at home.
I told my little cousin🚶🏽 to go get it while we wait. He replied with disapproval saying ​''I know u want to trick me so you can eat d whole food b4 I come back''​.
I promised him we will
wait for his arrival, but he disagreed.
   After much persuasion and promises, he decided to go.🏃🏽
My friends and I started chatting👄 and gisting to while away time and wait for my cousin's arrival.
   After 1hr🕒, there was no sign of him. 2hrs went by🕔, and I began wondering wot could have delayed him bcoz d distance between our house and d beach can be covered within 30mins.
  My friends and I were already going hungry😩 n worried if anything happened to him. Meanwhile, d food was getting cold but we decided to wait a little longer for my cousin's return.
  After 4hrs🕖, the hunger was so unbearable that we decided to taste the now COLD n UNAPPETISING food.
  As we were about tasting it, we heard a rumble in a nearby bush🌾🌾 and there, my cousin appeared 4rm behind a tree🌴 shouting ​"I said it, I knew you would eat the food before I return ​I'M NOT GOING AGAIN"​.

Please if u were in my shoes, what would you have done to your cousin brother... ❓❓❓

Please say ur mind😂...

#LoL

No comments