Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In The US, See What He Said (Video)

A die-hard fan of wizkid simply identified as ‘@MimiFenty_’ on twitter, has taken to the platform to express her love after experiencing an electrifying performance from the singer at a show in New York, USA.

Sharing a closed up video of him on stage, she wrote:-

“MY LIFE IS F*CKIN MADEEEEEEE @wizkidayo . You don’t even know I loved you since your SUPERSTAR ALBUM. I love you so much. Olorun bukun fun o ❤❤❤❤ yesss I know I sound crazy in the video idc !!”

“Unexpectedly matched with @wizkidayo yesterday ❤, saw him perform, & he retweeted my tweet. August 11th marks the best day of my life.”

Well, Wizkid has made the young lady a little popular on twitter as he replied her tweet saying;

“Love u too baby”

He has equally posted her close up video of him on stage on his instagram with the same comment.

The post Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In The US, See What He Said (Video) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments